Our unique supersized Fat Face Fender - specifically designed for fat bikes with rigid forks*.
Our clever design is the only of it's kind - When the arms are overlapped the mudguard curves, making a strong 3D shape that offers substantially more coverage close to the tyre.
- The original, proven design - Made to our premium standard, to compliment your ride and stand years of abuse on the trails.
- Stops any muck, gravel, pine needles, snow, sand and animal s*** being flung into your face!
- Fits close to the knobbly bits for optimum 'muck' catching.
- Can be used on all wheel sizes
- Protects your fork stanchions, seals and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
- The lightest front fatbike mudguard available of it's size - at 75g.
- Comes with genuine, high quality re-usable Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and stanchions, making fitting and removal a breeze. You can also choose zip-ties if you prefer.
- Fitted correctly there is no movement or rattling.
- Compatible with most fat bike rigid fork designs*.
- Can be used as a rear guard on some arrangements.
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done.
- Made in the UK, from fully recyclable plastic!
* This fender is not compatible with forks that feature a cross piece in the arch, such as the Trek Farley.
Want more muck protection for your fatbike? Couple this with our Fat Gut Fender and Fat Butt Fender.
It's no secret that plastic is used in most of our products, and this is simply because it's the best material for the job.
As a responsible manufacturer we are committed to sustainability; to produce and sell our products with minimal waste, minimal packaging and we recycle everything we can along the way. Each product is designed to serve it's purpose over many years and is by no means a single use plastic. When a Mucky Nutz product does eventually reach the end of it's functional life, it can be fully recycled and we encourage customers to do so!