Mountain bike terrain is bigger and burlier than ever, so why shouldn’t your components be? Our Guide 35.0 Carbon handlebar increases front-end strength and stiffness for more precise handling inputs. The carbon fiber construction keeps weight to a minimum and soaks up trail chatter. Pair these carbon mountain bike handlebars with our Guide Trail 35.0 Stem and carve, drop, pump, and jump your way down the mountain with confidence.
- Unidirectional carbon fiber construction
- 35.0 mm bar clamp diameter
- 8-degree back sweep with 5-degree upsweep
- Available in 10 mm, 20 mm, and 40 mm rise
- Available in 760 mm and 800 mm widths with marked lines for easy trimming to the desired width
- Tested to ASTM 4 for extreme off-road riding with drops up to 48 inches
- Note: Guide bars are not compatible with bar ends