Not only does the SRAM GX Eagle AXS Rear Derailleur get the job done, it features everything you have come to expect from SRAM's AXS connect components . It's able to shift on command, whether that's under climbing load, or sprinting to the stage finish. The derailleur is smart enough to protect itself thanks to its incredibly resilient Overload Clutch. Engineered with a variety of rider preferences in mind, it is compatible with the expanded range 10-52t cassette as well as the 10-50t cassette.
- AXS enabled componentry software makes it possible to both program and personalize SRAM and RockShox components with Eagle technology
- Overload Clutch protection
- Finished with the GX Eagle master colorway
- Battery sold separately
- Derailleur features a steel cage and steel pulley bearings
- Color: Lunar
- Largest Cog: 52
- Rear Derailleur Mount Type: 10x1 Standard
- Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 42
- Cage Length: Long
- Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM eTap AXS
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
GX Eagle AXS™ is your partner for all rides, all the time, all day. With proven AXS wireless technology, and the rugged durability of GX, it’s Eagle at its best. Featuring an expanded 520% range, seamless compatibility with the rest of the ecosystem, and the ability to customize with the AXS app, GX Eagle AXS is your entry point to the future.
Effortlessly connected, instantly personalized. GX Eagle AXS™ combines rugged durability with connected wireless technology that’s made for the mountain. AXS unlocks an entirely new way to personalize your shifting experience – all controlled from your phone via the AXS App. Unless you’re looking to set it and forget it. Because you can do that too.