The SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS 12-speed rear derailleur is trail ready with AXS enabled componentry that makes personalization of the motor-driven derailleur possible.
- The AXS powered component enables customization and scales to an individual rider’s liking via the SRAM AXS App
- It features a shorter cage for 10mm more ground clearance, with more chain wrap on the cassette to sit slightly further forward, and further inboard
- The derailleur is designed with a resilient Overload Clutch - in the event of an impact, the motor gearbox disengages, giving the derailleur freedom to move, and instantly returns back to its position for a seamless experience for the rider
- The system is tested to IP69K water and dust proofing standard for creek crossings, mud splattering and the resulting post-ride pressure washings
- Designed to work with X-Dome Eagle cassettes only
- Largest Cog: 52
- Rear Derailleur Mount Type: 10x1 Standard
- Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 40
- Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM eTap AXS
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
XX1 Eagle AXS™ is your partner for all rides, all the time, all day. With proven AXS wireless technology, and the rugged durability of XX1, it’s Eagle at its best. Featuring an expanded 520% range, seamless compatibility with the rest of the ecosystem, and the ability to customize with the AXS app, XX1 Eagle AXS is the future.
Effortlessly connected, instantly personalized. XX1 Eagle AXS™ combines rugged durability with connected wireless technology that’s made for the mountain. AXS unlocks an entirely new way to personalize your shifting experience – all controlled from your phone via the AXS App. Unless you’re looking to set it and forget it. Because you can do that too.